Graphic Design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving using one or more of typography, photography and illustration. Sometimes, it is also defined as a process of visual communication and communication design.
Why should you take Graphics Design Course?
The Graphic Design training course would make the students able to create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. The various techniques like typography, visual arts and page layout are used to create visual compositions. There are uses of Graphic Design in corporate sectors to design for logos and branding, editorial sectors for designing magazines, newspapers and books, environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, packaging etc.
Graphic design course is effective for those who are seeking quality and professional development in designing field. It surely uses the vision of professional and creative skills to bring life to images and media through visual representation of ideas and messages. Graphic designer is a high demand professional seeking by any commercial and developmental companies.
- The students are able to apply basic design principles to present ideas, information, products, and services in a creative medium.
- The students will have the fundamental technical skills, knowledge, and abilities in graphic design.
- It helps to understand the relationship of graphic design to other disciplines.
- It helps to analyze in critical manner and evaluate information from multiple sources and diverse perspectives.
- It makes the student capable to understand range of computer graphics technology, bitmap image editing, page layout, web design, video editing and effects.
- It helps to understand different printing technologies and pre-press processes.
- It helps in appreciation of the cultural, social, political, environmental, and historical aspects of design.
- It demonstrates knowledge of color theory and how to apply it.
- It makes to understand terminology used in the graphic design industry.
- It helpd to produce a portfolio of work that meets employer and marketplace expectations.
Highlights of the course:
Four major tools of Graphic design are:
1. Adobe Photoshop
2. Adobe Illustrator
4. Adobe In-design.
(Alter with other computer course)
Course Duration 3 months
Time 1.5 hours per day
Study Days 6 days per week
Cost NPR 9000