Italy is one of the best study destination for the students with any academic interests. Studying Art is your choice of subject then Italy is better location to choose. It also fascinates students with interests in History and International Business. Italian people are friendly, helpful and most speak English, therefore, not knowing Italian language no problem. The students would enjoy different culutres from Greek and Roman that ruled the countly long ago. The students could explore around Rome, Florence, Milan, Vatican City, Venice and many more. There are wide range of degree programs and cetificate programs that is offered in Italy. The universities offer varous course that fit the students' goals and expectations.
Italy is home to the oldest university in the western world, for example-The Università di Bologna, is located in Milan, popular for Fashion. Italy is a hub for a science, art and also research. Italy is famous for food lovers and also adventure lovers. The students can enjoy skiing the Italian Alps and explore many national parks.
Universities in Italy
There are world Ranking Universities in Italy. The list goes as below:
- Sapienza University of Rome
- Università degli Studi di Milano
- University of Bologna
- University of Milano-Bicocca
- Polimoda Fashion School
- Scuola Politecnica Design (SPD)
Average Incomes in Euros per month
-Minimum 800 EUR to Maximus 15,000 EUR
Tuition Fee (EUR €)
Undergraduate: 12,000-15,000 EUR per annum
Postgraduate: 15,000-20,000 per annum
Living Expenses (EUR €): 8,040 EUR per annum (approx).
- Academic Documents (SLC & above all, Passport Photocopy attested)
- IELTS/TOEFL for evidence of English language
- Bank Loan
- 18 to 40 lakh (Depends on course fee) / 6 Months Bank Transaction preferred.
- No Objection Letter
- Recommendation Letter from the college / Office
- Photographs (Passport sized)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Portfolio for Art, Design & Architecture programme if applicable
- Other (Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities)
- Draft for application fees
Note: Documents required may vary depending upon universities