AutoCAD is a software that utilizes computer-aided design (CAD) principles for designing and drafting 2D and 3D drawings. Launched in 1982, AutoCAD is developed by Autodesk Inc.and was one of the first CAD programs that could be executed on personal computers. Auto-CAD is used for creating simple diagram and drawing to managing entire set of drawings to create presentations. It is popular in the field of engineering to provide world class quality design effect.
Auto-CAD training helps the students to create professional ideas to work related with different computer-aided design. The training definitely helps to develop proficiency in the use of design based computer application software. After this training the student is able to use Auto-CAD software to create 2D and 3D drawings, designs and drafts. The students get confidence in using navigation menu, locate and apply features of Auto-CAD.
The training is especially focused to the students as well as professional who need to work with Auto-CAD for various engineering projects which include architectural design, drawing and drafting. It adds extra value to the project manager or procurement officers after getting knowledge about Auto-CAD and its wide applications.
- Basic knowledge in Auto-CAD, drawing concept and utilities in CAD
- Understand units, limits, snap grid ortho, dimension style, etc.
- Drawing commands and objects toolbar
- Display of drawing with effects of zoom, pan view, viewports etc.
- Selecting & editing of drawing objects
- Organization of drawing works
- Knowledge about grouping of objects like Creating blocks
- Placement of text & dimensioning, editing of text & dimensioning etc.
- AutoCAD can be used daily for working purpose.
- Navigate throughout AutoCAD using major navigating tools.
- Able to understand the concept and techniques to draw.
- Create multiple designs using several of tools.
- Able to explain drawing using annotations.
- Able to plot or print the drawing by scale.
Highlights of the course
- Understanding AutoCAD user interface and AutoCAD workspaces
- Using drawing aids
- General drawing skills
- Editing entities
- Shaping curves
- Controlling the visibility of the object
- Working with Blocks and Xrefs
- Organizing Objects