Poland, officially the Republic of Poland is a country in Central Europe and one of the most populous members of the European Union. The official language is Polish and the capital city as well as the largest city is Warsaw. Other major cities are Gdansk, Kraków, Lódz, Poznan and Wroclaw. The climate in Poland is temperate with cold, cloudy, and has moderately severe winters and mild summers. Nepal is 3 hours and 45 minutes ahead of Poland. Poland is one of the tourist destination country in the world.
If you are looking for an European degree at a low cost then Poland could be the option for you. The education in Poland provide varieties of high quality courses with affordable tuition fees. Poland takes active part in the Bolonia Process. The degree obtained here is recognized internationally and continue education in other countries. Poland is a safe country with lowest crime rates in Europe, there are always municipal police and city guards to help at the time of need.
Nicholas Copernicus and Marie Sklodowska-Curie are among great names of Polish scientists known and admired worldwide.
Universities in Poland
- Jagiellonian University
- Warsaw University
- University of Bialystok
- University of Gdansk
- John Paul II Catholic University
- Maria CurieSklodowska University
- University of Lódz
- University of Warmia and Mazury
- Opole University
- University of Rzeszów
- University of Silesia
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Jan Kochanowski University
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Polonia University
- Business and finance
- Information Technology
Emerging Sectors in Poland
- Infrastructure Development
- Education development
- Digital and technical development
- General Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Industrial, Construction and Technical workers
- Medical fields
Average Incomes (per year)
- Business Analyst,IT : $24,554
- NET Software Developer/Programmer: $17,968
- Business Development Manager: $46,296
- Graphic Designer: $9,558
- Information Technology (IT) Manager: $38,164
- Software Engineer: $21,936
Tuition fees in Poland are cheaper than many other European countries. Fees are different in terms of the type of course. Average tuition fees is between £1,300-£2,500 a year and range upto £10,000 plus depending upon courses.
Accommodation (EUR €)
The living costs in Poland are still lower than anywhere else in Europe. This means lower tuition fees and cheaper student life!
- October for fall semester
- February for spring semester